Allinge Kirke

Allinge church was erected about 1500, and extended in 1896. In 1962 a new frobenius organ was installed. In and around the church are placed several grave stones to commemorate generals who served at Hammershus. The church was renovated in 1992.

Last updated by

Bornholms Velkomstcenter info@bornholm.info
 

Contacto

Dirección

Kirkeplads 1
3770 Allinge

Phone

+45 56480050

Fax

+45 56480050

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Allinge-Gudhjem

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

De

Transporte

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 14.802657
    Latitude : 55.276248