The church was built 1786 by the owner of Bygholm property, Councillor of State Lars de Thygeson and wife Abel Maria Lichtenberg.
Consecrated 1787. The steeple is much older. It dates as far back as to the 15th century.
The church is open in the daytime on weekdays, while the staff is at work. Please contact the parish clerk.
Last updated byVisitHorsens firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.7671000999
Latitude : 55.8545998