Experience the pleasant ambience of a manor at Sonnerupgaard Gods. The manor is situated in the middle of Zealand close to pre-historic places and dates back to 1341 with its own rampart.
Apart from being a hotel the manor also offers conference facilities and teamwork events. There are 68 rooms of different shapes and sizes at attractive prices and a bridal suite .
The manor has a conference room with AV-equipment and is ideal for indoor and outdoor team building, e.g. abseiling and cooking classes.
Sonnerupgaard Gods retains the ambience of an intimate, private manor surrounded by a beautiful park open to visitors.
- number of beds (160)
- number of double rooms (32)
- number of family rooms (14)
- number of rooms (68)
- number of single rooms (1)
City / Area
- Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
- largest meeting room (1877-lade godtkendt til 1000 personer)
- meeting facilities
- number of meeting rooms (20)
- coach/truck parking
- wireless Internet
Nature and terrain
- Bed & Breakfast (21 b&b værelser)
CoordinatesLongtitude : 11.850746599
Latitude : 55.596643000
To beach15 km.