Tadre Water Mill
Tadre Mill from around 1840 is one of the few water mills in Denmark still working as it was originally. The history of the listed mill dates back to the 13th century. It is the last of 13 mills in the valley.
The present grain mill is from approx. 1840.
The exhibition in the barn includes:
- The valley Elverdamsdalen and the mills
- The history of Tadre Mølle
- The water mills
- The formation and geology of the Elverdamdal
- The preservations
Whenever the old mill is open to the public it grinds.
Groups on appointment all year round.
For a list of special events please click here.
- activities for children
City / Area
- Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
- Free entrance with sightseeing card
- number of persons for group pricing (10)
- coach/truck parking
- dogs allowed
CoordinatesLongtitude : 11.813178999
Latitude : 55.614835