The old Latin School
The old grammar school is constructed between 1450 and 1550 to a rectory.
After the Reformation (1536) all towns had "Latin Schools" and the Building was used as such for about 200 years. It is still called the Old Latin School.
The Old Latin School is part of Skælskør Citymuseum in Algade.
Last updated byVisitVestsjælland A/S email@example.com
City / Area
- Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
- coach/truck parking
CoordinatesLongtitude : 11.286198
Latitude : 55.25357