Tibirke Church is believed to have been built around 1120-1130 as a small Romaneswue granite church comprising the second and third bays of the present building and a small chancel and apse. During the later part of the 14th century the current western bay was added to the granite church. In the 15th century the original chancel was demolished and replaced by a chancel larger than the nave. The tower was built in the first half of the 16th century, but has been rebuilt several times since.
Last updated byVisitNordsjælland firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongtitude : 12.106934
Latitude : 56.04066